Category: Jungle Trekking
Guided Trekking to Sacred Jungle in Taro
What You Can Expect
Eco Educational Nature Walk in the Sacred Jungle of Taro
Be a part of our journey of discovery as we take you through ecological and archeological wonders of Bali. The walk will take us through ancient ruins, tropical jungles and local rice paddies. The hike starts from a descent into one of the most ancient villages in Bali, through tropical jungle, local plantations and several hidden temples and sanctuaries. There are several opportunities for photographs here and you can enjoy the sights and sounds of nature.
We have experienced English-speaking guides that will give you amazing knowledge about local legends and tell you the names of tropical plants that you see and their importance to Balinese culture. We will also go through a local village where you can talk to local artisans working on crafts. Next stage of the tour would be a visit to the rice paddies. Into the rice paddies and then off to a family compound household where we’ll see how family in the countryside are living daily.
The journey takes about 3 – 4 hours with plenty of stops for fruit, water and explanations. It is done at a leisurely pace to ensure everyone has a great time. Because the groups aren’t large, your well-trained and friendly guides will be able to converse with you in English and answer all your questions.
Our tour is a learning experience in all areas. You are in for pure natural pleasure and adventure.
We offer pick up from your hotel or apartment by air-conditioned car around 8 o’clock (if you stay in Kuta, Sanur or Nusa Dua, please call to confirm) and also drop you after lunch.
- For experienced climbers, fitness enthusiasts and mountain hikers, Gunung Agung is a challenge that will be relished. This three-kilometer trek is truly a physical effort.
- 4 Hours Batur Guided Sunrise Hike – The Walk Under the Starlit Sky
- Enjoy a more private route to sacred jungle, ricefield and countryside (no crowds here!)
- Meet and great local, lean how they live daily!
- Go exploring with the best hiking guides from local area
- Solo Travelers are more than Welcome to book!
- Taste delicious lunch with family household at the end of your trip
- A special gift from Guided Trekking Bali
- 08.00.Hotel pick-up,drive directly to starting point
- 08.40. arrive at start point
- 09.00 12.00. jungle trek in Taro lush green tropical forest started and continue to see the rice field and village area, see temples and village life
- 12.30. lunch will be serve
- 14.00. drive back to hotel
What to Bring
- Trekking / Running Shoes
- Cash / Money
- Changing Shirt
- Small Towel
Please contact us for availability
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-Off
- Trekking Guide
- Indonesian Lunch
- Entrance Fees
- Hot Tea / Hot Coffee
- Parking Fee
- Trekking poles
- Raincoat (depend on weather condition)
- Extra Drinks
- Personal purchases
BOOK THIS TOUR
- 07.00 – 07.20 am : Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Candidasa, Lovina, Sidemen
- 07.30 – 07.50 am : Sanur Area
- 08.00 am : Ubud Area
- 07.00 am : Amed Area
- Not sure with your hotel area? CONTACT US FIRST
- Confirmation of availability will be received within 24 hours. Once confirmed, please present your booking receipt
- Deposit of US $20 per person is require for confirmation. PAY DEPOSIT HERE
- Cancellation at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- Cancellation between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Cancellation within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.