Category: Rice Fields Tour
Guided Jatiluwih Rice Terraces Trekking Tour
What You Can Expect
The Journey To Discover the UNESCO World Heritage Rice Farming
Have a wonderful Balinese adventure by taking a hiking tour of the Jatiluwih Rice fields from Ubud or Kuta. Take a leisurely walk through a UNESCO certified rice terrace and find out about local practices and rice farming in Jatiluwih. The tour ends with a local Balinese lunch.
It is located on the hills about 850 meters above sea level. This location Jatiluwih means “Very beautiful” which is a great name for the majestic vistas across the rice plantations. It is expansive, from the base of Batukaru Volcano all the way to the south coast. It is worthy of its name because it is filled with the best parts of Balinese serenity, ducks, rice paddies during harvest, water buffaloes, so many wonderful things to experience.
The rice paddy fields are the most beautiful aspects of Jatiluwih landscape. You can even join the locals during their harvesting and planting activities in the rice paddies. You also see many local flora and fauna.
This magnificent cultural tourism center is also well-known for the water distribution management that the Balinese use to water their cropping patterns. This system is called the Subak where rice is planted in terraces at the green paddies creates a great view.
The local farmers are still cultivating a rice paddy known only to the region. Because of the uniqueness of the rice paddy and their terraces, it has been designated as a UNESCO cultural landscape.
Explore Bali’s most unspoiled terrain that has literally remained untouched by the hand of time.
- Round trip transfer to your hotel by comfortable and air conditioned car
- Great trekking route around Jatiluwih area
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group up to 5 person guests for every one trekking guide (unless request by group)
- Drinking water, Balinese & Indonesian lunch, snack and tropical fresh fruits (season)
- All Entrance Fee to Jatiluwih area & local temple
- Get inside tips from a local
- A visit to one of sacred village temple
- A special gift from Guided Trekking Bali
- 06.00 a m – 06.30 am : departure from your hotel.
- 08.00 am. : Arrival at the starting point and welcome drink
- 08.15 am. : Start the paddy’s trek, enjoying the beautiful rice terrace and green hill.
- 09.15 am. : First stop point and refreshment drink
- 10.20 am. : Finish your trek adventure and lunch
- 11.30 am. : Continue the trip to Tanah Lot temple
- 12.30 am. : Arrival at Tanah Lot (tour for 40 minutes)
- 13. 20 pm : Drive back to hotel
What to Bring
- Trekking / Running Shoes
- Cash / Money
- Changing Shirt
- Small Towel
Please contact us for availability
- Private guide
- Snacks, fruits and bottle water
- A/C Car
- Sarong for entering temples
- Indonesian lunch or dinner
- Trekking pole
- Extra Drinks
- Personal purchases
BOOK THIS TOUR
- 06.30 – 07.00 am : Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Candidasa, Lovina, Sidemen
- 06.30 – 07.00 am : Sanur Area
- 07.00 am : Ubud Area
- 06.00 am : Amed Area
- Not sure with your hotel area? CONTACT US FIRST
- Confirmation of availability will be received within 24 hours. Once confirmed, please present your booking receipt
- Deposit of US $20 per person is require for confirmation. PAY DEPOSIT HERE
- Cancellation at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- Cancellation between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- Cancellation within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.